RENT A HOME
Get Professional Guidance & Pocket 30% Commission
Renting a home can be stressful and a time consuming task to say the least. With Listy Realty by your side you receive professional guidance and negotiations resulting in your dream place and extra money in your pocket! We have your best interest in mind and can negotiate better conditions on your behalf such as price, move in date, renovations, incentives & other money and time saving factors.
The application will vary depending on the landlord. In fact, it is typically fairly simple for most rental buildings and more extensive for condo or co-op application. Generally, you’ll need to have the following documentation ready:
- Last two pay stub and a letter of employment (current position, salary, and length of employment)
- Up to two years of tax returns
- Latest bank and investment account statements
- List of your previous landlords with contact information
- A photo ID such as a passport or driver’s license.
- For a condo or co-op apartment, you may have to complete a more extensive rental application which will be reviewed first by the management company and then handed to the board for review and approval.
- Lastly, you may have to pass a coop board interview before your lease application is formally approved.
After you sign & seal your lease we can even recommend the top local home services such as cleaning service, moving company, renters insurance, cable company or even an interior designer to make your new place really stand out!